4 lorenzojhwh dic2010

lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
those faggot of the jews bank enlightened? they do not have the power, but is only of manage & monitor us by Jewish lobbies, because the enlightened have stolen all our money and are in control. So, this is their unique philosophy, to achieve absolute control of power: the IMF: ie World Government or New World Order. They said: "So much the worse for everyone, the better for us!" Here, now it is in their agenda the 3rd WWnuclear, because with their parallel institutions, They are in control of history of people with: bank seigniorage, enlightened: Mason, Satanist, Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Secret Service, SpA, Corporations & monopolies. they in fat with the wealth of the elite classes of leaders for not understanding the dramatic situation, but people getting poorer: they are a death trap. If someone loves himself & his children? this is the time to do something!
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
@SpammerTubber -> we have appreciated the Christian civilization and its concept of secularism, tolerance, compassion and equality. I'm sure: the objective of Illuminati/ enlightened is the Satanism that they have made the foundation of society, but, will open a disaster of biblical proportions. Since the objective of the Illuminati: is the New World Order: that is Satanism, this can not be done if you do not shoot the Christianity. That is why Christianity should be in the hearts of Muslims Jews all & atheists: also. We all will touch all, because after all die together. Crime of the enlightened? exceeds the crime of Satanism!
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
@SpammerTubber -> noi abbiamo apprezzato la civiltà cristiana e il suo concetto di laicità, tolleranza, compassione, uguaglianza. Io sono sicuro: il satanismo che gli illuminati hanno messo a fondamento delle società, aprirà a disastri di proporzioni bibliche. Poiché l'obiettivo degli illuminati è il satanismo del NWO, questo non si può realizzare se non si abbatte il cristianesimo. Ecco perché il cristianesimo deve essere nel cuore dei musulmani e degli atei: poiché dopo toccherà morire tutti insieme.
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
@ SpammerTubber -> If you win? There will be bloodshed everywhere! your victory is hell and hell is in the sewer. All institutions are subsidiaries of the demons if you do not have the man at the center. All religions are controlled by demons if you do not have God at the center.
Damn all those who oppose freedom of religion and every basic human right

@SpammerTubber -->Se tu vinci? Ci saranno massacri ovunque! la tua vittoria sta nell'inferno e l'inferno sta nella fogna. Tutte le istituzioni sono controllate dei demoni se non hanno l'uomo al centro. Tutte le religioni sono controllate dai demoni se non hanno Dio al centro.
Maledetti tutti quelli che si oppongono alla libertà di religione e a ogni diritto fondamentale dell'uomo.
Masterchief571 (3 sett. fa)
Spam
Thanks
208herrera (3 sett. fa)
Spam
Sono impressionato per la trasformazione di urbanSchutzstaffel.
ShalomGerusalemme (3 sett. fa)
Spam
If you do a Google search for "Holy Bible pdf" you can download the entire Bible into English.
urbanSchutzstaffel (3 sett. fa)
Spam
can you send bible texst ..me what i must to do?
ShalomGerusalemme (3 sett. fa)
Spam
[Account Warnings: 1]@Youtube're too naive to me. My true power is released When I Am Attacked. Promptly you've punished me, why I have denounced with: 1. ShalomGerusalemme for martyrdom of Christians, 2. humanumgenus for Satanism. Now, Every evil throughout the world dating back to your master, enlightened, That You Want to support Against lorenzojhwh! It is possible to bring down the IMF, outside of the 3 rd WWnuclear? No! This must say to your master, even though he will like a rat down in the bowels of the earth? It does not matter if I am alive or dead, But he will be preyed of my spirit: Certainly! I am Christian ministry, But You're Treating me as a criminal Any! You Will Have Problems! @all->you write the Gospel on youtube: it is a sacramental for destroy the NWO and all the power of Satan on the world. that's the job you must to do, why the Bible is God himself. So write the Bible on youtube, is equivalent to do come God himself: in our aid.
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
you write the Gospel on youtube: it is a sacramental for the to destroy: NWO and the power of Satan on the world. that's the job you must to do, why the Bible is God Himself. So write the Bible on youtube, is equivalent to do as God Himself: In Our aid.
You Would Be under absolute protection: total
That the ministry can give my protection!
Make your step!
Writing a book of the Bible on youtube: After, you will hear the happiness in your soul

lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
urbanSchutzstaffel SAID: that i am wrong and why i support neo-nazis its my problem ... I got a dream that I'm fighting for - That you're trying to destroy. What's wrong with you, what's the point - You better watch out. I am the winner, you are the loser - Get used to that. I got the truth, you got the lies - My dream will come true!!I do believe and I always will - What can you do about that. You got no chance, I'm too strong - You better give up. I got the strength and I know you don't - Stay away from me. I know what's right and I know you're wrong - I will fight till the end!! I'm so tired of you....religion fanatic!! IF YOU WILL BE TRUE CHRISTIAN! YOU WILL BE TEACHING LOVE AND PEACE BUT YOU ARE SOME WHO WANT GLORY AND POWER i will report you on vatican concil and we will talk about you and i will pray for you!
urbanSchutzstaffel (3 sett. fa)
Spam
you(lorenzojhwh) said .>>>But you have to explain to me the meaning of what you wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What??
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
@urbanSchutzstaffel--> I hear your fear: This feeling is not eligible pr tell the truth.
I am here to love all people: even for love the enlightened: that they have created aliens and Satanists, because they are the seed of Abraham: also.
But you have to explain to me the meaning of what you wrote: honestly! I can promise you this: On my honor to be king, I will not reveal a confidential dialogue. I can keep everything in secret, because if there is not sincerity on: I'll understand : then it's best to silence.
urbanSchutzstaffel (3 sett. fa)
Spam
haha yes i removed swastika...=) so i would like to meet you?
lorenzojhwh (3 sett. fa)
Spam
@urbanSchutzstaffel-->my exorcism can not be deleted, by you and anyone are spiritual & divine.
will be on you throughout your life, but their intention is not to do hurt you:
but to save your life / soul. but if you resist? you will bear the consequences.

he removed the swastika
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@urbanSchutzstaffel--> there is no real power if there is no real control! and there is no real control unless there is true love! I am the universal brotherhood. you're Nazi ... but you're a loser, in this! as enlightened? you're winning, but not for long!

@urbanSchutzstaffel--> non c'è vero potere se non c'è vero controllo! e non c'è vero controllo se non c'è vero amore! io sono la fratellanza universale. tu sei nazista... ma sei perdente: in questo!
come enlightened? tu sei vincente, ma ancora per poco
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
2/3[It shows that enlightened Jews: they are the Nazis who made the Holocaust: Shaoh.] urbanSchutzstaffel SAID: I do believe and I always will - What can you do about that. You got no chance, I'm too strong - You better give up. I got the strength and I know you don't - Stay away from me. I know what's right and I know you're wrong - I will fight till the end!!!!!! -ANSWER->
3/3[It shows that enlightened Jews: they are the Nazis who made the Holocaust: Shaoh.] urbanSchutzstaffel SAID: I'm so tired of you....religion fanatic!! IF YOU WILL BE TRUE CHRISTIAN! YOU WILL BE TEACHING LOVE AND PEACE BUT YOU ARE SOME WHO WANT GLORY AND POWER i will report you on vatican concil and we will talk about you and i will pray for you!! -ANSWER->
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
1/3[It shows that enlightened Jews: they are the Nazis who made the Holocaust: Shaoh.] urbanSchutzstaffel SAID: that i am wrong and why i support neo-nazis its my problem ... I got a dream that I'm fighting for - That you're trying to destroy. What's wrong with you, what's the point - You better watch out. I am the winner, you are the loser - Get used to that. I got the truth, you got the lies - My dream will come true!!!!!!!!!!!! -ANSWER-> YOU ARE MEAT. POWDER. I am Spirit. Maybe your dream would come true, if God had not decided to destroy the enlightened: in fact, raised me .. if one only man can do all this? you are with your feet above the abyss!
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ Silvio Berlusconi ->. friend, I asked of you: in the Kingdom of God
but no one knows you: in that place. That's why - I said to myself: "Freemasonry and bank seigniorage? Are a barrier for anyone!"

@Silvio Berlusconi --> amico, io ho chiesto di te: nel Regno di Dio.
ma nessuno ti conosce: in quel luogo. Ecco perché - io mi sono detto: "massoneria e signoraggio bancario? sono uno sbarramento per chiunque!"
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@208herrera é un mio vecchio canale che ho ristrutturato.

lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ YTOnlineManagement01 -> you do not have the mandate: to use the name of Jesus against us: you do not have the legal power: thy word is without authority. You accelerate your ruin only. because you used the name of the Holy: illegally

@ YTOnlineManagement01 -->tu non hai il mandato: per usare il nome di Gesù contro di noi: non hai la potestà giuridica : la tua parola è senza autorità. Tu hai accelerato la tua rovina: soltanto. perché hai usato il nome del Santo illegalmente
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
Mi ha profetato nel nome di Gesù, la tua tragica morte nel 2011, il vostro sangue sarà versato sull'asfalto:

@ YTOnlineManagement01

[PAX ✡ ♰ ♰ ✡] Ho fatto il torto a tutti quei criminali che hanno rovesciato la croce [MENETECHELPERES] CSPBCSSMLNDSM D VRSN SMVS MQLIVB "Bevi il tuo veleni fatta da te
scommettiamo che sarai morto nel 2011? non sarà vivo nel 2012 per dire "vi sbagliate!"

Questa è la volontà di Dio.

Amen.
RayRoark2009 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
God Bless you to brother
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@SpammerTubber ---> ENLIGHTENED they are not so stupid to give their lives in the hands of Satanists.
nothing for them, it is safer, of being in the hands of ReiUnius: he alone can close this transaction of IMF, without which no one gets hurt.

loro non sono così stupidi, da consegnare le loro vite, nelle mani dei satanisti.
nulla per loro, è più sicuro, di essere delle mani del ReiUnius: lui solo, può chiudere questa operazione, senza che, nessuno si faccia male.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
SpammerTubber SAID: I win, I always win I can't lose. Satan never lose -> NWO it's future come with me I'll help you! -ANSWER--> has you lose. you will lose. You have already lost! You are a slave! that's why you're not a man, Indeed, you are less of a beast. if Satan would win? I not be climbed here! but my presence is the certainty of the defeat of your enlightened. You will die with them, your master. Why the victory firsti s in the spiritual, then in all the world also, later, the victory is also in the political arena. The Illuminati are gone!
@urbanSchutzstaffel -->I command in Jesus' name, you will be eaten from the cancer
@iGod343 --> you will have to die being eaten by cancer!
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@SpammerTubber --> if the people of youtube does not fall into the trap of Satan, to fill the world of hatred and racism. and believe in my cultural project of the universal brotherhood of individual morality? there not will be the 3rd WWnuclear! Then for the fall of the IMF? The Illuminati will be killed! But if there will be the 3rd WWnuclear the enlightened will be killed anyway, because even their own defenders believe they have the right to kill the enlightened
@SpammerTubber -->se le persone di youtube non cadono nella trappola dei satanisti: per riempire il mondo di odio e di razzismo. e credono nel mio progetto culturale della fratellanza universale, della moralità individuale? non ci sarà la 3°WWnuclear! Poi quando crolla il FMI? Gli illuminati verranno uccisi! Ma se ci sarà la 3°WWnuclear gli illuminati saranno uccisi ugualmente, perché anche i loro stessi, difensori crederanno di avere il diritto di ucciderli
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@Youtube're too naive to me. My true power is released When I Am Attacked. Promptly you've punished me, why I have denounced with: 1. ShalomGerusalemme for martyrdom of Christians, 2. humanumgenus for Satanism. Now, Every evil throughout the world dating back to your master, enlightened, That You Want to support Against lorenzojhwh! It is possible to bring down the IMF, outside of the 3 rd WWnuclear? No! This must say to your master, even though he will like a rat down in the bowels of the earth? It does not matter if I am alive or dead, But he will be preyed of my spirit: Certainly! I am Christian ministry, But You're Treating me as a criminal Any! You Will Have Problems! @all->you write the Gospel on youtube: it is a sacramental for destroy the NWO and all the power of Satan on the world. that's the job you must to do, why the Bible is God himself. So write the Bible on youtube, is equivalent to do come God himself: in our aid.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
krishikishi SAID: Dear Lorenzo, much love and light to your heart/mind and Hare Krsna from krishikishi..I also relate to Jesus Christ, for He is unconditional wellwisher ..powerfull loving support. Amen Alleluja Aum This video was compiled from select verses from chapter seven of the Bhagavada Gita As It Is; translated by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Bhagavad Gita text used with permission and courtesy of (c) The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International, Inc.
Masterchief571 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
What's up
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@Satanists@Freemasonry--> Io profetizzo la vostra morte in nome di Dio. Questa á la volontá di Dio.
Amen.

lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­­t.com/search/label/11%20fin­a­n­z­a%20massonico%20satanica­
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
youtube SAID me:ATTENTION: An image you selected for your YouTube channel has been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines. Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account. Date Received: November 06, 2010--ANSWER-> I intentionally wanted to do damage to myself, to years of hard work: in fact, the Holy Spirit HAD told me this. But Also I wanted to publish the photo of that girl, That Satanists have: 1.rape& violate; 2. tied to the bed; 3. heart His ate; 4. a huge crucifix in His mouth! I swear in the name of Jesus: I swear by the living YHWH of Abraham, who: 1.enlightened; 2.lobby Jewish; 3.massoneria: will pay for this crime, with the Lives of Their Children. Who can say now that lorenzojhwh not have the legal right to kill?
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@Youtube're too naive to me. My true power is released When I Am Attacked. Promptly you've punished me, why I have denounced with: 1. ShalomGerusalemme for martyrdom of Christians, 2. humanumgenus for Satanism. Now, Every evil throughout the world dating back to your master, enlightened, That You Want to support Against lorenzojhwh! It is possible to bring down the IMF, outside of the 3 rd WWnuclear? No! This must say to your master, even though he will like a rat down in the bowels of the earth? It does not matter if I am alive or dead, But he will be preyed of my spirit: Certainly! I am Christian ministry, But You're Treating me as a criminal Any! You Will Have Problems! @all->you write the Gospel on youtube: it is a sacramental for destroy the NWO and all the power of Satan on the world. that's the job you must to do, why the Bible is God himself. So write the Bible on youtube, is equivalent to do come God himself: in our aid.
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@Imanglo--> I command in Jesus' name, that the blood of Jesus be upon you, and all men and women of the world: the blood of Jesus is on all. You are all sons of the devil, you are destined for hell! [✡♰ PAX♰✡] ♰ I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross ♰[♚MENE ♛TECHEL ♛PERES♚] ♰ PAX ♰ CSPB CSSMLNDSMD VRSN SMVS MQLIVB ♰"Drink your poisons made by yourself" ♰
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
Comment on your video: Holland pedophiles EU.flv
PEACEnum1 SAID: No, I am a Proud Christian ... I dont care who's controlling us They are after all humans. As humans nobody is perfect, since everyone can. I always keep this in mind That "ALL THINGS WORK FOR GOOD TO Those Who Love God" ✔ hehe ^___^ - Answer-> You are a perfect idiot! who's controlling us, is Satanist, he is not human. If you loved God? THEN Takes possession of this kingdom: That Was Lost, INSTEAD of Being a sheep That gets screwed
PEACEnum1 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
Thank You Lorenzo For Your Comment. ^___^
God Bless You Too!
Keep It Up!
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
How did you crack the card rc6v? copy - paste: in traslator, but I was able to copy only the 2 / 3 of him: that's why he is youtube

Come hai fatto a crackare la scheda di rc6v ? copia - incolla in traslator. ma, ho potuto copiare solo i 2/3 di lui, ecco perché, lui è youtube
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
Re: youtube SAID me:ATTENTION:An image you selected for your YouTube channel has been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines. Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account. Date Received: November 06, 2010--ANSWER->

http://satan-is-faggot.blogspo­­­t.com/search/label/11%20fina­n­z­a%20massonico%20satanica
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ExecutionForHumans ha detto: Esecuzione per cristiani, fottuti amanti di Gesú !
RISPOSTA--> Tu morirai molto presto. Certamente.
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@SatanicRed11110 ha detto: di cosa ti preoccupi tanto ?
RISPOSTA: Io non sono preoccupato. Tu morirai presto.

lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@youtube --> you can not keep the agenda of the Illuminati: enlightened
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@youtube --> you must understand this: "Your weapons are not appropriate against me!" You have been defeated: there is no uncertainty about the outcome of this battle: you can live with me or against me, you can die: only. There is no future for the IMF-NWO of enlighetened. you'll end up burnt by the 3rd WWnuclear, on a Chinese nuclear missile is already written: "youtube"

@youtube --> questo voi dovete capire: "le vostre armi non sono adeguate contro di me!" Voi siete stati sconfitti: non c'è incertezza sull'esito di questo scontro: potete vivere con me o potete morire contro di me. Non c'è un futuro per il NWO-IMF, voi finirete bruciati dalla 3°WWnuclear: su un missile nucleare cinese è già scritto: "youtube"
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie | 05 novembre 2010

TheGingermarie's webcam video November 05, 2010, 09:43 AM
/watch?v=TxulDzvd8QM
@youtube -> you have nothing Filter, to remove the background noise, from his songs?

tu non hai un fitro, per togliere il fruscio di fondo, dalle sue canzoni?
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie | 04 novembre 2010
Tell me that you need Me,
Then you don't need Me, Tell me that you need Me.
Tell Me that you're sorry,
Then you're not sorry--
Tell Me that you're sorry. How can you do Me this way? How can you treat Me this way? How much can I take, How far will you go?
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie | 04 novembre 2010
These times these perilous times, These days trials and tears--
They say peace and safety they say-
Then sudden destruction comes. These times these days,
Stay close-To the Son of Yah. These years ahead of us all, Lean on the Son of Yah, These years, like none before, Only Yahuwah can see us thru.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie | 04 novembre 2010
So many choices, Yah keep me on Your path,
So many people, and ideas of man. So many notions, Yah guide me evermore, So many reasonings,
But only One True Source. I don't want ideas of man, But only Yours Yah. I don't want my own way, But the truth and the Life.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie | 04 novembre 2010

We waited patiently for You Yahuwah.
And You inclined to us and heard our cry,
You also brought us out of that deep deep pit,
Out of the miry, miry clay. You set our feet on a Rock, And established our steps, You've put a new song of Praise to You, In our mouths, HalleluYah HalleluYah HalleluYah.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie --> I sure know that I love you Father,
and I sure know that I need You.
I sure know that I'm saved by grace,
through faith in Your Son Yahuwshua. And I need You YAH, And I need You always And I love You Yahuwah Heavenly Father Heavenly Father.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie --> Tell me the spring will come. Tell me the sun will shine again.
Tell me You've got my back- For I will trust in You.
I'll trust in You always- I'll trust in You Yahuwah.
Tell me the rain will come, Tell me the flowers will grow,
Tell me You're here for me, Through it all.
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@TheGingermarie --> Blessed are the persecuted For my Name's Sake Blessed are the One's who know My True Name. Blessed are those who will
Guard My precious Word My people will know MY NAME It's a HEBREW word Yahuwah Abba Father 2x And the Son Yahuwshua 2x I'll bless those who curse me 3x
Yaaaaaaaa huwah and Yahuwshua.

MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@rc6v ?? Ah sí, lo zombie é di nuovo qui. Ma lui non é cosí importante.
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
LAscio riposare un po' il vangelo secondo Matteo su Youtube.com
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ MrAndrew937 ---> youtube is rc6v
In fact, none of us can use the card like that
lorenzojhwh
@ MrAndrew937 ---> youtube is rc6v
infatti a nessuno di noi è possibile usare la scheda in quel modo
lorenzojhwh
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
✡ ♰ PAX ♰ ✡] Ek die verkeerde aan almal wat misdadigers wat die kruisie [MENETECHELPERES] CSPBCSSMLNDSM D VRSN SMVS MQLIVB omver gedoen het "Drink jou gifstowwe wat deur jouself
Ons wed dat jy sal dood wees in 2011? jy sal nie lewendig in 2012 te sê "jou verkeerd!"
lorenzojhwh (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ MrAndrew937 ---> youtube? is the NWO, which is the Masonic government of the world.
here is a central computer, run by Satanists, which has one million sites Fache, they can do: stanisti all sites that want an operator can control 1000 sites, and all together are controlled: from the central computer
everything is done to make you tired or sfiancare. Do not be taken from the work of cunning act: use the omnipotence of God to fill you proof of exorcisms: rrmbgpym & shalomnaumann, that Satan leave those projects - thanks.
In our work? we must be creative and never predictable
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
Lorenzo: tutti i canali satanisti che ho appena esorcizzato, sono tutti comparsi contemporaneamente tra fine ottobre e inizio novembre di quest'anno.
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ExecutionForHumans--> You are already dead. I like your funeral.
MrAndrew937 (4 sett. fa)
Spam
@ExecutionForHumans--> SIETE TUTTI MORTI.
MrAndrew937 (1 mese fa)
Spam
I has prophesy in the name of Jesus, your tragic death in 2011, your blood will be paid on the asphalt:
@SatanicRed23
@SatanicRed11110
@SatanicFreemason

[✡♰ PAX♰✡] I have done the wrong to all those criminals who toppled the cross [MENETECHELPERES]CSPBCSSMLNDSM D VRSN SMVS MQLIVB "Drink your poisons made by yourself
we bet that you'll be dead in 2011? you will not be alive in 2012 to say "you wrong!"
MrAndrew937 (1 mese fa)
Spam
@SatanicRed23--> You are all dead. I like your funeral. Siete tutti morti. Mi piace il vostro funerale.